Wednesday, 13 July 2011

I must...

...collect myself! I have just booked my first appoinment to try on bridal frockage! I know, me who has been putting it off and putting it off and thinking I will never get a dress to match my budget/figure/dreams. Well I have booked an app, and it's tomorrow! I am so excited! My mum can come and cry too, hopefully or not if they are no good!
The lady on the phone was lovely and really helpful and juggled things around to fit me in and give me enough time, then reassured me that sizes would be bigger because bridal dresses are smaller fitting so not to panic!
And, because they are having a show and sale on sat that I can't get to cos of ruddy work, she said they will try and sort me out with a discount anyway if I find the dress I want. Yeah, like that will happen on the first go!
Ahhh, I have also booked 2 further appointments, one on Mon and one on Sat 23rd. I don't think my mum is here on the 23rd but she might be. And anyway, Liz can come and my mum can come back and see any I like. The one on Mon is at the award winning shop that has a collection of dresses that I had a look at online and they look stunning!

So I am officially get my wedding on! I am going to be pro-active and follow the real brides advice and make a chart/list of things to sort in order of priority and such like. I am also going to stop being such a mizzer about the planning and just get on with it and plan and be simple about it. I am going to stop comparing myself to every woman on every wedding blog and feeling sub-standard (not least because of my lacking skills in blogging). I am just going to man up!

Oh and I have been back to the gym yest and worked my butt off, I also have avoided going today. I know I am bad. But I am going tomorrow and I am seeing Alexander in the morning for a little bit and to take him swimming I think. But apart from that, I am trying on brides dresses. And catching up with my bezzler in the evening for tea. The dress thing might be just the motivation I need to get back on the diet track and gym it up. I booked up both in with the trainer in 2 weeks and buff bodies will be ours!!

So thats it! Oh and I have a follower!? Thanks so much but I fear you will be uber bored reading my posts haha...they are mostly garb! xx

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, I'm not easily bored! Reading your blog is much more interesting than doing dissertation work. Although, I now feel like some kind of stalker...I'm not! Honest!

    I hope you enjoy the wedding dress fittings. I also hope you find something that fits and looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete