To not write something when I first wake up...for the following reasons:
1. I am not a good person when I first get out of bed. Evil at times. Note to self, leave at least ten mins before writing anything.
2. I jump to conclusions and make my mind up about something in about 5 minutes.
3. I then regret what I have written/said and feel really bad about it and end up deleting it. Done.
4. I need to learn to process my thoughts first and then write about it when I am sure of everything I am saying and how I feel.
My sis just broke down in tears on the phone r.e. rabbit gate, and I feel so sorry for her and my niece as their husband/dad is so not being supportive and they really don't have another hundred and odd pounds to sort out the rabbit again. Therefore the likelyhood is that it will have to be put down, later. And that in turn will cost money also. Money that my sis has to hide from her husband as he will go through the roof if he finds out they have spent so much on the "ten pound rabbit". The money that was spent on sunday is already coming out of my nieces christmas present. They need a bit of support, and I am glad Mr M is here to help out (I am at work but did my bit on sunday with trip one to the vets) and that he does not begrudge it in anyway and even will offer to pay for the treatment. Did I mention the car is being serviced today and payday is tomorrow??? That does not leave us flush with the money! But generous as he is, he will offer to pay. Because he cares, and he wants to support them because their husband/dad isn't. And that is why I love him. An enormous amount. He is going this aft to check on rabbit while they are at work/school.
Final note to self....Don't hold things against the boy when it is that very same quality that makes you love him so.
No comments:
Post a Comment