Sunday, 13 November 2011

Bad blog lady

That would be me. I am admitting here that I am rubbish at writing on here of late. Terrible in fact. And it really bugs me, I read other blogs and think god I need to write...and then I do something mundane like hoover or go and wash the floor.

So, maybe I will get better at this as time goes on. The sight of my blog also is bugging me, I want an overhaul but due to my technological lameness I have no idea how to make it look more me and less generic blog. I WILL attempt to rectify this as soon as laziness allows.

My plans are moving along swiftly wedding wise and nearly 3 months to go and still totally as calm as a really cool cucumber. Picked out a few wedding rings and will be going back to pick a winner hopefully next week. Wow, I wish I could be wearing it now, I love how wearing it made me feel. My finger is blatantly bare without those other 2 (yes I am having 2) rings on it to keep my engagement ring warm.

Mr M is just back from fetching pizza, wine is open and film is in. I love today. I am also bobbing in and out of moody swings. Hate that.

Will make mental note to come back soon. x

No comments:

Post a Comment