I made it! I didn't get in until fricking five am but I made it, I don't have to go into work today!
So only one and a half more days to go. My last patient passed away and it was awful, his poor wife was devastated and they only had each other. It just made me think of me and Mr M, and that if he ever died before me how I would feel. This couple used to go to M and S cafe every morning for breakfast! I would love to do that! Life is so precious and we really do need to make the most of it.
I am soooo pleased though to have that over and done with. It's Valentines day today, we are not doing presents or cards even this year...too lazy and want it to say husband so I'm waiting til next year. Is it sad that I can't wait for all the first events where I can buy things that say husband on? Or all our firsts as husband and wife? Even just saying I have a husband! It feels so surreal!
Anyway, I am beyond tired, I have had less than five hours sleep. I have a full day to go tomorrow, so I am going to take cooks and Abs for a nice walk and then go back to bed for an hour.
Happy Valentines!
Eleven days to go!
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment