Thursday, 6 June 2013

Gushy

I am feeling better. Like my normal self again, even though work is shitter than ever, outside of that life is good.
Our little bear has had some trauma and has been diagnosed with having a blood clot in her bladder, she is now on long term anti-biotics and they are going to keep scanning her bladder to monitor it's size. She might need it removing surgically but for now it's fingers crossed that it will shrink. She has also started some strong pain killers for her hip as she was struggling a bit, with all the hols we have planned with her we want her to be able to enjoy them.

Ahhh holidays. Four weeks today and it will just about be my 29th birthday and the start of our next holiday. We will be in Devon hopefully in the sun in a gorgeous villa having a lovely time.

Ahead of that I am being super strict on the diet and gym and really going for it workout wise. It feels great and I am finally seeing results again after such a while of staying the same. Exercise is really the key for me to trim up. I have now got lower than I have been for a decade but still have a good stone maybe stone and a half to lose but will see how I feel.

I have passed my teaching and assessing course so that is another thing in the career belt. I have also applied for a specialist job and will be applying for another one when it comes out shortly in urology. That would be the best thing to happen if it did, I feel I have worked so hard and really need a break now to enable me to progress and develop in my career.

I have a hearing on the 21st June to fight for the right to have extra compassionate leave for my dad's death. I am only asking for four extra days, I had two weeks off in total when he died I don't think it's too much to ask. Will see how that goes, Steph is coming to it to support me.

It is nearly her 40th and I am wanting to get her something special but just can't think what...we are going for a spa day and night though the three of us so that should be fun.

My sis is coming for lunch today and then I am off to the gym.

My husband continues to be the most fantastic person I have ever met and I love him more and more each day. It fills my heart so full the love I feel for him and I wish I could show him properly just how much he really does make my life so fantastic. We seem to never have much time together lately with working long hours and weekends. It's so frustrating and I long for our week off to enjoy some quality time together. Long sunny walks and evenings on the balcony sipping wine and chatting...perfection.

I think that briefly sums up life at the minute. Will write again soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment