Friday, 30 December 2011

On the brink of 2012

Well, Christmas was a mix of work and lots of presents and being spoilt rotten and Mr M having a cold. But it was lovely nevertheless.
We are now on day one of four off, together, which is bliss. We have been to the gym, and are having our hairs done and then going for my skin blasting off. This will be followed by a trip to the sales and to spend some xmas money and a nice tea somwhere.

Then tomorrow, preparations will start early for our little NYE party. The sister and family are coming over and Mr M is going all hoity toity with the party food and making lots of delicious treats for us all.

I will be not touching much food stuff but concentrating on decorating it up real nice and making it look fab.
I am also going to look at making some cocktails!
I can't wait! Then it is back on diet with a mission as even though I havent put any weight on, I have defo not lost what I wanted to have by next sun! So it looks like soup diet next week and gym in abundance!

Anyway happy new year and see you when the wedding is NEXT MONTH! HOLYSHITBALLSMOTHERFUDGER! X

No comments:

Post a Comment