Sunday, 18 December 2011

One week

One week until christmas! This time next week I should be finishing work soon and getting picked up to go to the in laws for christmas presents and food buffet thing. But I am most looking forward to boxing day, our one day off over christmas together and hopefully will have a perfect day.

I have been today to get the first of Mr M's presents which he should love. And also got some yummy treats for boxing day, I am envisaging some sparkling wine for breakfast, with chicken liver parfait on toasted bread, with chutney. Then have some melt in the middle camemberts for some point in the day. We wil have our presents to open and then just a lovely relaxing day! A nice walk with chocolate bear and when we decide what, hopefully something yummy to eat. But then working the following day which is a bummer and wish I had not put down for it but it is all for extra money the last payday before the wedding.

Our honeymoon is shaping up slowly, booked the fab spa hotel near the cottage, or as Mr M informed me, in the same country...not meaning it's next door haha! Booked it for the two nights prior to the cottage, and have booked a michelin star meal for the first night there! WOOO!

Then Em, our wedding planner is organising a special rate for us to stay at Mal in Newcastle as this breaks up the journey to Scotland and gives us a day to shop and city it up. Hopefully the first few nights we will stay at Grassington in our fave place and have a total relax and food it up.

I am so excited about the honeymoon, just as much as if it was somewhere in the carribean. Probably more due to no flight!

We have also nearly booked the cottage in the south of france for sept, just need to book greece in July and will be looking at a year of fabness!

Loving the gym at the mo but managed to get a blister so just swam today. Mr M been working.
I have been watching show jumping, my fave! And had some lovely walks with cooks.

Got over my bug and now just got two and a half days to work this week til the weekend and then the following weekend we have 4 days off together which will be bliss.

Got a lovely party planned for new years eve with liz and kids, got games food and drinks, then it will be all focused for less than 2 months til the wedding!

I am so excited and so happy and cannot wait to be his wife and just hope we have the bestest day ever.

I am going to make a lot of flower arrangements myself I think too. I keep playing about with things.

Right merry chirstmas, I dont know if I will post again before hand so I will probably write again when it is 2 months to go!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment