Sunday, 25 March 2012

Domestic wife-ness!

So, I got on the bloody scales and discovered I am in fact four hefty pounds heavier than wedding day. Not great. So I am on a mission to get those off in the next two weeks and then storm forward for summer!
I am obviously still rather pleased at how much I have lost since this time last year so I am trying to stay positive (despite my sulking earlier begging to differ).

I have also gone and baked my first cake ever today! It is gorge but I have yet to taste it! I loved making despite kitchen faults) and love even more making it look pretty. I am pretty sure given my love of making things look pretty and arty I am in the wrong career looking at wounds and ill people all day...maybe there is a different career waiting for me somesday.

Anyway hopefully it will taste delish and I will make more things and get better and better.

A pic of it...oh and my other arty side with the flowers in the background..although not my best work x

No comments:

Post a Comment