Halfway to the weekend now, or in fact, if you are me and you are off fri sat sun, then indeed it's past the halfway mark and there is merely one day to go (after today, but I never count the actual day I am on because I class it as being here already...that's weird I know.)
Yesterday was pretty busy and I got stuck with some pretty hard work patients waiting for beds, hoping today I miss out on those.
We went for our first post work walk round the dam and it was lovely, but it is pretty tiring after a long day at work. Leigh overtook us twice as she ran round it, she is training for a 10k run next month.
I really need to motivate myself to go to the gym and I think now the nights are getting lighter it might be a bit easier, because when you get out of the gym you still have daylight to enjoy. Maybe I am being a bit too optimistic.
Anyway, Mr M has had some bad news r.e rugby, that his club may shut down if they don't find a million quid pronto. He is donating a hundred pounds which at first I was a bit gutted with. But then I thought about it and it is the only thing (bar me) that he loves and has passion for. And I don't bat an eyelid (ok that's a lie) about spending that on make up or clothes. Granted I get a lot of pleasure from that and it lasts forever...sort of. But I decided not to make a deal out of the hundred. Anymore than that though I think is too much. But I hope for him that they do stick around, even though I miss him when he goes to watch it. I know he loves it and I love him so I want him to be happy.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment