Monday, 21 January 2013

Snowed in!

So the snow came down last night and now we are covered in a blanket of the white stuff!
It has really annoyed me because I am stuck in, and it makes me want to stuff my face with comfort food and lay about! I really wanted to go to the gym and get another run in but it's looking doubtful, will have to see what it's like when David gets in.

I have had a nice walk in it with the brown bear, she loves it!

I have been making home made rice pudding and it was delicious, I have used the slow cooker to do it and it is so easy! It also only works out at 280kcals a bowl! Bonus!

I really ought to be eating less with the reduced activity in the gym..only once so far since tues!! That's the least often for ages! But did four times last week so I suppose it will even out if can get another once by weds.

David managed to get to work, he is so dedicated. I hope it has sort of cleared by tomorrow so we can get to work as working til 9pm. Luckily not on call until next tuesday.

I can't believe it is nearly one year since we got married! I  am super excited about our trip to Thailand..less than five weeks to go! I really need to detox and tone up my middle by then! I am that focused on running that I forget or am too tired to do some abs work.

I also wanted to take up Yoga at some point this year, perhaps after another stone is off.

Louise and I have parted ways, I guess it was coming. We just didn't speak for a few months and then all of a sudden she just deleted me on xmas day! Nice! That's that then. I think our lives are so different and it was always some competition to her to be the best and have the most...perhaps as she realised that I would never want what she had i.e. kids, she felt there was nothing left. And I didn't want to see Scott anyway ever since the wedding, and it means not having to come up with excuses about why we can't go to various things.
I am a bit sad, she had a very similar weird sense of humour like me and we did have a good laugh at time. But I guess it was never a super deep friendship. Anyway...that's that. Although a part of me still thinks I will hear from her...mainly as I am her son's godmother. And she isn't the sort to just back out without a fight of some sort. I deleted her number anyway to avoid drunk texting.

And that's about it. Oh, and we are getting a new car. Probably a Honda Civic,  new, in White. But we need to still check a couple of others out first. I love it though! x

No comments:

Post a Comment