I thought this would be an easier way to keep up and update events in my life with pictures and stuff as opposed to 10 pages in this diary, 5 in this one, the list goes on. Plus it might keep me from posting the every minutae of my life on Facebook,cos lets face it, I do. I am one of those people! I have a compulsion to share my life with others...so after reading a few blogs I thought...I can do this instead!
I have become a tiny bit addicted to blogs since we got engaged in Nov and started having to check Rock My Wedding every day for wedding inspiration. (And taken to using quite a lot of the popular phrases on there..'lovelies' 'scary biscuits' 'groovy bananas' all from there folks) Yes I am addicted. And I might add, no nearer to figuring out what I want my own wedding to look like.
So then, this weekend...bank hol, 4 days off, they were supposed to be 4 days off together but really he has been 60 minute make-overing the garden ready for the summer and by 60 minutes I mean all day yest and this morning. Its worth it though as its looking the best it ever has. See we dont have a grassy garden, its more concrete with decking bits, and gravel bits and now some colourful plants and pots. Which will be added to following pay day. So its looking a bit fabby! Ready for the cocktail onslaught of the summer and more importantly, this weekend.
The in laws are coming tonight for a roast pork delight, and I am planning on muchos cocktails. I am that sad I have even added umbrellas and fruit to my cosmo glasses. SAD I tell you. But hey ho. You only live once.
I am henceforth off swimming to burn off the cocktails and food prior to tomorrows big weigh in (wedding fever diet) as the 3 miles I managed to run yest has made my legs hurt. A lot. But I cant very well sit in the garden sipping my mojitos without having earned them first.
So I shall leave off for now with these couple of pics to illustrate said garden....I did say there is more to be done though....be warned.
No comments:
Post a Comment