Saturday, 30 April 2011

Grace Kelly

Wow Kate middleton looked beautiful, though I prefer her second dress. Wish I could have two dresses....not to be though sadly. Lacy, big, huge train, she looked just like Grace Kelly. A modern day princess. They looked so in love and happy. I heart them two I do. Just wish I could have been at home watching it. Cant wait til our big day now!!!!!!!
I defo was loving the lace before so now I have seen that I am on full lace frenzy!!
Having a big bbq tonight with the family, cant wait. I love seeing my sis, especially when food and drink is also involved. We laugh a lot. Like crazy people. But my oldest sis is much harder work, I have just tried to talk normally to her and yet it feels like she is really short and disagreable...almost like its a inquisition.
Our week off started with me hormonally kickin off this morning as david has bought enough food for 70 people, not the 11 that are actually coming. And he does this all the time. And I worry, about the cost for just one night and the fact he never accepts any help from anyone either. Lucky me you might think, but no. I hate waste and there is always waste. I came on last night and suffice to say.....hormonetastic! Anyway after a gruelling gym workout.....tres hard, we made friendly and decided to just cook a bit and if people are still hungry we will ad lib it. I may also forgo the big weigh in in the light of coming on and being bloated i think i will have a better result next week. Plus I can enjoy my food and drink tonight.
I may add I have just purchased another few items of summer wear in mainly size 16's but a size 14 gypo skirt!!! That might sound fat to you skinnies, but I was a 20 this time in dec so its mucho good news for me! I look loads better and have another 9 months of slimming and gymming to do pre wedding so I should be 6 stone come the wedding ha!
I also last night, started my teeth whitening. Deciding to not do it thurs eve in case sensitivity made it hard to talk at work. It didnt. I am gutted I have missed out one nights stuff. They may have been a bit whiter today. Anyway I will take a pic of before and after. I slept comfortably in the gel/teeth mould thing. Just a couple of times woke up aware of it. But took it out at 6am. No sensitivity today but will put some sensodyn in the them for a bit later to prepare for another nights. I am hoping by the end of the week off they are pearly white already, if not a bit sooner ready for our 2 nights away in Grassington. Cant ruddy wait!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment