Thursday, 28 April 2011

The wedding

So its the big day tomorrow and I am really excited. The royal wedding, not ours. Kate and Wills get married tomorrow and I am at work. Epic Fail. I have no tv at all to watch it on either....so hate the fact that will be among the last to see it.
However when I get in, I will have sky plussed the whole thing so I can spin on any bits that drag etc and just watch the good bits with a nice drink and my lovely at the side of me. Even though it will be way after the event.
Then I have a whole week off. Thats the real celebration right there. Steph and fam coming up fri eve so we are having a soiree here on sat night...oh the stress of 5 kids and one high maintenance parent....eek!! Cant even get drunk cos its weigh in sun....le sigh.
Anyho, been gymming it and swimming, instead of running, and now am aching, but hopefully worth if even if i manage to stay same sun cos no period yet and was mega crap sun mon.
Got my teeth whitening stuff,.,.bright white shiny teeth will be mine very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment