Are really not much cop! We tried them cos I picked out a few recipes from the ASDA booklet (haute cuisine at its.... hautest??) to try to vary our meals a little. This is because in the diet world or healthy eating world as I try to make myself believe, I get bored of eating the same healthy stuff all the time.
So we had prawn strir fry on mon which was lovely. Then last night we tried a mexican bean tortilla sandwich thing which was also pretty delish...albeit a bit on the cold side in parts. And tonight was mexican bean burgers....not great. So its back to good old meat tomorrow with some Chorizo pasta! Now that is not diet food! But I can make it feel like it is by having a small portion and adding onto my points tracker. This is weight watchers lingo. I dont care to explain the finer detailing of points. It rules my life as it is.
So, 3 days at work, gone quite quickly. A few interesting cases (I currently work in recovery/theatres in a busy hospital which brings quite a lot of gore,excitement and sadness) of people setting themselves on fire but on the whole a normal week. (FYI I am not violating some confidentiality clause cos a) nobody has said where I work, b) I am not mentioning details or names or anything such like and c) cos really? Who is sad enough to wonder if I am breaking confidentiality?? (again.....I'm not).
So I have a day off tomorrow within which I plan to visit my bezzie Louise, my sis alongside my mum and then hopefully a bit of wedding looking websites and the gym? I'm hopeful. But I have ironing and some sort of cleaning up a little bit in the house to also slot in. My days off are always like this but really.....I love seeing the ones I love so Im not losing out. No, really.
I havent spoken in voice to my sis since the weekend which is an unusually long time, there have been texts though thats expected, so I think there will be much catching up to have. Same for Louise.The to let sign is outside her house now ready for her moving back to Scotts.
I have managed to get a week off in Oct I wanted but couldnt have moved the week after, however sadly the cottage we had booked is only available mon to fri that week so its cut it short. We also said we were taking the kids for the weekend so hopefully my sis will realise its not my fault and not give me a hard time about letting them down, and we can sort out another weekend to something great with them in lieu.
I can have my birthday off so were defo off back to Grassington..yaay! And I have booked off the week pre-wedding so thats 3 weeks off altogether. woo! And 2 weeks left, ish. So prob a few days scattered in nov and jan to finish wedding bits off.
Right my lovely is home with me and its rude to type while he is in so as much as I know my blog has been pretty shit so far, I am trying to improve it. And now I am having pancakes. All pointed! And yum!
And then having some snuggle time.
Bye!
P.S. Have re-done the teeth last night and they looked good today, am gonna do them again tonight but then will need a break due to pain. Am ringing dentist to book app tomorrow to check all is going ok with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment