Monday, 2 May 2011

Productivity

I got motivated and totally blitzed the upstairs. Did the wardrobe out, the clothes from the loft..which in turn bagged me a whole new collection of sumer nightwear cos I had forgotten all about the ones that didnt fit when i got them 2 yrs ago, which now fit like a charm. I love the weight loss. I also did the spare room drawers, and changed the bedding, washed it all and all the clothes from the loft, ironed 3 baskets full. Did the bathroom and our bedroom, and washed ironed and replaced our bedding. Incl all the trying on of stuff as my mum watched and let me have my usual rant about various things whilst agreeing with me on all of them. I love her for it.
And all that in 5hrs folks. Great stuff!!! And I now have a bath run for when I finish tea, which is being made my awesome fella. Who he also has been busy with cleaning out both cars....shampooing the seats, washing them and drying them. We are a sparkly tidy feng shui'd kinda abode now then.
Pork and stuffin for tea, and I think...even though I dodged the gym (am going in the morning prior to the trip so not a total fail) I may partake in some wine. Its thoroughly deserved I reckon.
I cant wait for my tea,bath and to lay on sofa with him and watch some great films. Happy bank hol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment