So I am suffering the equivalent of writers block but its more like wedding planning block. Oh and except that really, I haven't started wedding planning that much yet. Fan-bloody-tastic.
I am still unsure of colour sheme but still digging my heels in about going for the colours that match the venue..ie. golds/browns/creams sort of thing. I am not saying there is anything wrong with those colours, its just that they're a little bit used to death.
My dream of a white wonderland is still prominent, but the problem is, is that it's causing me difficulties with stationary doodaa's then. I don't want just a blank white invite. BORING.
But then what do I want?? I have zero idea. No matter how many fabulous weddings I see online/in magazines, I have just not found any that scream at me. And that is what I want, something to scream at me.
After dragging my ever so talented auntie into the mix to co-create them, I have to at least have ideas to put forward as to the design/colour scheme of them...and I have nada. Zilch.Niente (ok, not so sure on that last word).
So, what to do,what to do,what to do. This is exactly why I want to be a real bride on the blog...(does that sound a bit like New Kids on The Block....as in the boy band??) to gain ideas from the lovely people on there.
But presuming that I won't be, I really need some ideas. I have bought yet another mag today to try and jog along the inspiration...here's hoping. The mags are always a little over budget/overly pretentious at times and yet I still buy the blimming things.
The ideas of the luggage tag thing are still at the forefront of my mind and trying to make them look a little bit fancy/not as common as the other weddings using them.
Will have to just see. I am off out tonight in an effort to take my mind off wedding dilemmas, and house selling dilemmas. Oh and also to try to forget the mountain of food I shovelled in last night. Not so pretty. However due to the working tomorrow I am forgoing the big weigh in. I have lost over a stone and a half now yay! And I can barely walk today thanks to the gym efforts on thurs. I was rather hoping I would wake up today looking like Gisele. Not so.
Oh and the teeth, there getting there. I am onto my 4th tube and have 4 left, its just round the edges they are not so good. But they do look oodles better. And the sensitivity thing, I just put them in 2 nights at a time, sometimes 1 and do alternate ones. E.g the top ones one night, the bottom ones the next.
I also got spoiled and got some Chanel and bare escentual make up bought for me by my lovely man. Gush gush. I heart him I do. I am practicing with it tonight on my mum and sis. I quite like the starter kit I got. I didnt like the Chanel lady trying to tell me everything I believed about products is wrong...like muslin cloths are rubbish and dont do anything, dont pay a fortune for things that say they do more than one thing, dont be naive about products promising the world...I was shocked! But then she told me I had lovely skin and didnt require much make up, and that I had neutral undertones and so suited any shaded. So I sort of forgave her. But to be honest, when people start preaching about skin care etc...I look at their skin as a guide...and you know what??? I am not really taking all her advice on board put it this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment