Thursday, 4 August 2011

Working 17.30 to 22.30 (read in Dolly Parton type singsong)

I think I am going to love this new shift, it's like having a day off but going to work at tea time for a few hours. Nothing too strenuous. Not like say the gym will be in an hour, that is going to literally kill my face off.

I have not seen personal trainer since like May at best, so I have asked her to go easy, I doubt she will. I am going to attemp a spot of jogging (silent J as per Ron Burgundy) first off to warm up. Hopefully I won't keel over. I am scared I have got a bit complacent on the ol' diet front since she of Suzanne Neville said I wasn't fat I was just lovely and petite and curvy. So I need to remember I am a couple of stone short of just curvy at the moment and get my focus back on.

It is wedding minus just under 7 months which means I should be ok for another 2 stone, IF it comes off easily and IF I can stick to it. It is going to be hard ass!

So erm that's about all my thoughts for today, I am getting so crappy at keeping up with things but it's just a bit hectic work wise. I have sent in my entry for my first RMW post so fingers crossed it goes well.
I have just written it as I feel it and hopefully people won't mind that it isn't all eloquent prose and what not. It's just me. It is about the dress of course haha.

Well Louise is popping round this aft post gym pre work for a little natter, it is her fellas bro's wedding sat and want to get any goss, get the feeling she is none too keen on wedding talk though so will keep mine to a minimum. I don't wanna be someone who bores their friends with it all, I like keeping it mostly to myself.
I do need to get back to planning it though, I have nothing ready or even thought of yet really in terms of decor. Eeeek.

Well that's all for now, hopefully I will be back if the gym doesn't kill me first. Think I will have a bag of hoola hoops first....just to be safe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment