Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Bunny.

As in, not a happy one. I don't quite know why, and it has been like this for a few weeks (can you still blame hormones after a few weeks?).
I just seem to not be able to relax and have a laugh with my favoritest boy. He has done nothing wrong, well at times he has out of frustration raised his voice a bit and had his little rants, but nothing that deserves living with a misery for weeks on end.
I feel really guilty which then makes me more narky and I can't seem to snap out of it. I am doctoring it up on Mon to see if I need to go back on the pill to regulate some of the hormones, even though in theory I disagree with the pill's effects on the body...synthetic hormones n all that jazz. But I think I need it. And I think Mr M definately needs it.

I have had a weekend off thinking about weddings 24/7 which is becoming increasingly hard to do. Stupid stupid brain. And I have today re-opened the can of worms that is my cutting out of mags and making inspirational efforts. I really need to sort my ideas out and sort the wheat from the chaff (is that the saying?? It's something like that anyway) and get it all into perspective.

Solicitor is back on the house case thing and so now I live in fear of some sort of crazy ex coming and mowing me down or shooting us both Detroit style. My mum says this is not Hollywood but really, you hear about it a lot lately in papers where messed up ex's come and kill off the happy ones because they can't move on and what not. It happens. And I will be really peeved if it happens pre-wedding after we have avoided hols and expenses and little luxuries so that we can have the day we want and honeymoon. Peeved I say!
Oh and the fridge has decided to bow out. Fan-bloody-tastico!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment