It's here! And I for one have been awaiting it all ruddy week!
However, before the sun gets too hot, yes that's right, I do have to shade it out at times, we are both off for a run round the lake. How very energetic of us! But, it's either that or the gym...and I like the gym when it's raining etc but I cannot get my run on on the treadmill. For some reason...it's impossible for me.
So outdoors it is. I am doing this sort of in secret because I am not that good and after my couple of months running which never got me any further or faster and then my work colleagues coming and beating me first time....I felt rotten. So I quit the outdoor running for a bit, but now I want to try it again and just take it in my pace cos running and not improving mega fast is better than no running and sitting out in the sun all day right?
Other than that I am also looking for somewhere watery where we can take chocolate bear later, she needs to water to cool herself down bless her.
Anyway, HAPPY WEEKEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment