...for cleaning. Mr M at work all weekend. Sob. However I did get my clean on at 8am this morn and the house thouroughly thanks me for it I can tell!
So now waiting for the sister and the nieces = dogsitters so that me and sis can go for some retail therapy. She needs an outfit and make up for her stepsons wedding in a fortnight and I need to look/buy some MAC and just some make up/clothes because I think I deserve it from the cleaning. Oh and because its chinese tomorrow with the in law fam, for our joint birthdays me and Mrs M Snr.
I cant believe its only a week until I have a whole weeky week off and we jet off to er...the Dales. But still..its beaut and relaxes us like nothing else. Hopefully the weather will hold out and my libido will reappear (I blame wedding/work stress for this because its either on or the other constantly going through my head!)
Hope Mr M packs a bday cake! And some mini presents....mini because we said our 3 nights of luxury would be my present...with saving for W day and all.
Well I am holding out for a good loss tomorro but keep thinking its going to be something disappointing like a pound! Well, I shall not be beaten by the scales! I will keep going and force my arse back to the jim! Oh yes siree bob!
No comments:
Post a Comment