Someones fricking burglar alarm has been screaming at me for like ever! And by that I mean at least 15minutes...but my head is about to explode! And its not a burglary...I am not that mean, it was due to a power cut!
It's a really horrible alarm that has the "if I was a cat my fur would be stood on end" effect. I want to pull my ears off. Seriously people...I know you must be in because it's tea time and your car is outside...so FIX IT! FIX IT NOW!
I am hoping that the alarm gets fed up of its own racket and does one any minute now so that I can stop writing about it and get back to the main event of the day...nay my year!!!!!!
I AM A CONTENDER FOR RMW REAL BRIDE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I am modern elegance number 3 don't you know!)
Jebus! Even if I don't get in...I am beyond giddy with being shortlisted and the support all the brides have so far shown me! It made me want to blub a bit...and I ain't no blubbery type (unless by blubber you mean fat in which case even I can admit I am a bit blubbery round the edges)!
The lovely thing is as well, it's in the modern elegance category which I take as a huge compliment because even though I added in my little intro, that it has a touch of modern elegance...I really didn't know which category it might end up in. Although it did cross my mind they may create a new category called "How much stuff is actually on that moodboard?".
To share planning thoughts and write on such an amazing blog would be the biggest honour I think I will have as a planning bride, erm besides actually marrying the man of my dreams that is.
(Sub note the stupid annoying alarm has stopped. Or I have gone deaf.) (Did I really just say something out loud to check I am not in fact deaf?! Erm yes. I did.)
Mr M is late back so I am yet to share the galloping great news but I can't wait because he knows how much it means to me. I told my sis who is beyond proud and I felt so happy to tell her....even though she did joke about having to read the other entries before she casts her vote! What a josher she is!
So thats my day! My year in fact, made super shiny because of some lovely gorgeous talented people who decided to create an out of this world amazing wedding blog! Thanks RMW!
This is exactly how big my smile is! (Just to clarify though...I am not wearing purple stripey cat body)
No comments:
Post a Comment